HAUG.Taurus - Oil-free piston compressor for air compression (4.0 - 11 kW)
The HAUG.Taurus series has been introduced to the market in 1994. Through splitting the crankshaft the HAUG.Taurus compressors can be constructed in a highly modular fashion. This is an advantage which is strongly appreciated by many customers and service technicians.
The oil-free compressors from the HAUG.Taurus series operate completely dry, i.e., without lubrication of the cylinder and without an oil bath in the crankcase. This prevents any contamination of the compressed air by lubricating oil.
The HAUG.Taurus compressor is available in an air-cooled version. The modular HAUG.Taurus compressor concept allows highly individual and cost-effective adaptation of the compressor configuration to the customer‘s requirements. This allows development of technically, commercially and energetically optimised solutions.
HAUG.Taurus compressors can be installed universally. They are suitable for continuous operation, intermittent operation or emergency operation with long downtimes. These dry-running compressors are very reliable and enable economic operation without idling costs.
- Complete oil-free and dry-running piston compressor for air compression
- Motor power from 4 to 11 kW
- Rotary speed range 970 to 1450 1/min
- Suction pressure is atmospheric
- Final discharge pressure max. approx. 16 barg with 2-stage versions
- Final discharge pressure max. approx. 60 barg with 3-stage versions
- Modular cylinder configurations with cylinder diameter up to 100 mm
- Versions with 2 or 3 cylinders with 1-, 2- or 3-stage compression
- Maximum flow rate at atmospheric intake pressure approx. 48 m3/h
- Explosion-proof compressor version (conform with ATEX zone 1 or zone 2)
- Very robust and long-lasting construction
- Compact, space-saving and foundation-free installation
- Options with integrated control unit and noise-proof cover
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Pneumatic control
- Medical compressed air
- Water and energy supply
- Chemical industry
- Foodstuff and beverage industry
- Electronic industry
- Textile industry