HAUG.Orion compressors work completely dry. There is no cylinder lubrication and no oil bath for the crankshaft. Contamination of the compressed air by lubricating oils is thereby excluded.
Only a totally oil-free compressing system provides constant oilfree compressed air quality over the service life; oil aerosols and oil vapours cannot pollute the system and the process.
The HAUG.Orion series is based on the HAUG.Sirius series, which has been successfully launched on the market for around 50 years. The HAUG.Orion is designed as a compact version with sound box and integrated processor control.
The completely oil-free HAUG.Orion compressors can be used very universally and are available in air and water cooling versions. They are suitable for continuous operation, for intermittent operation and for emergency operation with long standstills. The dry-running compressors are very reliable and allow economical operation without any idle running.
- Oil-free and dry-running piston compressor for air compression
- Air-cooled and water-cooled
- Motor powers from 11 to 30 kW
- Rotary speed range 970 to 1470 RPM
- Intake pressure is normaly atmospheric
- Final discharge pressure max. ca. 16 barg with 2-stages execution and max. ca. 60 barg with 3-stages execution
- Modular cylinder configurations with cylinder diameter from 30 to 180 mm
- Versions with 2, 3 or 4 cylinders with 1-, 2- or 3-stages execution
- Maximum flow rate at atmospheric intake pressure max. ca. 160 Nm3/h
- Optional booster versions
- Very robust and long-lasting construction
- Compact, space-saving and foundation-free installation
- Quiet and hence suitable for installation directly at the workplace
- Integrated PLC controller and electrical power unit
Many users need absolutely oil-free compressed air.
- Medical compressed air
- Chemical industry
- Pneumatic control
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Electronics industry
- Clean rooms
- Food industry
- Beverage processing industry
- Water supply