HAUG.Mercure oil-free and gas-tight compressors (3.0 - 5.5 kW)
The HAUG.Mercure series is used for gas recovery and booster compression of gases such as helium, SF6, oxygen, nitrogen and Natural gas, as well as for booster compression of compressed air.
HAUG.Mercure compressors have the electric motor in the gas compartment. Power is supplied to the electric motor through a gas-tight connection in the crankcase. This construction, developed by HAUG Sauer, provides a permanent gas-tight compression without leaks. This hermetically sealed and completely wear-free drive was first employed in the HAUG.Mercure compressor in 1990 and can be used for suction pressures up to 16 bar(abs).
Through the use of special measures, the HAUG.Mercure compressor can also be used for dry and explosive gases such as Natural gas.
The HAUG.Mercure compressor can also be used for SF6 gas and with scope of delivery “Incomplete” for OEM applications, with integrated cooler over the electric motor and a minimal pipework and instrumentation for integration in an OEM system.
The modular HAUG.Mercure compressor concept allows highly individual and cost-effective adaptation of the compressor configuration to the customer’s requirements. This allows development of technically,
commercially and energetically optimum solutions.
- Completely oil-free and dry-running piston compressor
- Gas-tight design with integrated motor
- Environmentally friendly because it is oil-free, gas-tight and efficient
- Compressor leak rate < 0.0001 mbar 1/s
- Motor power from 3.0 to 5.5 kW
- Rotary speed range 970 to 1430 1/min
- Intake pressure max. 16 bar(abs)
- Final discharge pressure max. 101 bar(abs)
- Modular cylinder configuration with cylinder diameter up to 100 mm
- Version with 2 cylinders and 1- or 2-stages execution
- Maximum flow rate at atmospheric intake pressure approx. 30 Nm3/h
- Booster compressor version flow rate max. approx. 70 Nm3/h
- Scope of delivery version “Incomplete” with integrated cooler over the electric motor and minimal pipework and instrumentation for integration into an OEM system.
- Explosion-proof compressor version (conform with ATEX zone 2 externally)
- Very robust and long-lasting construction
- Compact and foundation-free installation
- Very quiet and hence suitable for installation directly at the workplace
- Oil-free booster compression of oxygen
- Oil-free booster compression of nitrogen and air (CDA = Clean Dry Air)
- Oil-free recovery and compression of SF6 gas
- Oil-free booster compression of natural gas and biomethane
- Oil-free compression of other gases such as helium, argon and carbon dioxide