«OEM compressors» are standard compressors, individually optimised for "OEM customers". "OEM customers" benefit from a cost-optimised and individual compressor. Compressors are produced for "OEM customers" in larger quantities and frame orders.
OEM compressors for gas recovery are based on HAUG Sauer core competencies:
- Completely oil-free and dry running
- High reliability for continuous and intermittent operation
- Permanently hermetically gas-tight
- Innovative solutions tailored to the individual needs of OEM customers
- Cost optimised series solutions and individual project-specific solutions
In most cases, these compressors are integrated by the OEM into a gas recovery plant. The gas preparation before and after the compressor, as well as the control and monitoring of the compressor is performed by the gas recovery plant control unit.
The scope of delivery of the compressor is limited to the compressor block with a basic instrumentation and equipment.
- Recovery of SF6 gas
- Recovery of helium and other noble gases
- Recovery of natural gas
- Recovery of refrigerant gases
- Recovery of CO2