The HAUG.Pluto range is used for gas recovery and booster compression of gases such as helium, SF6, oxygen and nitrogen, as well as for booster compression (boosting) of compressed air.
HAUG.Pluto compressors have the electric motor in the gas compartment. Power is supplied to the electric motor through a gas-tight connection in the crankcase. This design has been developed inhouse by HAUG Sauer. This hermetically sealed and completely wear-free drive was first employed in the HAUG.Pluto compressor in 1990 and can be used for suction pressures up to 20 bar.
There are also block versions of the HAUG.Pluto compressor for OEM applications available, without pipework or instrumentation, for integration into an OEM system.
The modular HAUG.Pluto compressor concept allows highly individual and cost-effective adaptation of the compressor configuration to the customer›s requirements. This allows the development of technically, commercially and energetically optimum solutions.
The HAUG.Pluto compressor cannot be used for applications in potentially explosive atmospheres, e.g., according to the ATEX directive.
- Complete Oil-free piston compressor
- Gas-tight design with integrated motor
- Compressor block leak rate < 0.0001 mbar l/s
- Motor powers from 0.5 to 2.2 kW
- Rotary speed range 970 to 1740 1/min
- Suction pressure max. 20 bar
- Final discharge pressure max. 60 bar
- Modular cylinder configuration with cylinder diameter up to 75 mm
- Version with 1 cylinder for 1-stage compression
- Maximum flow rate at atmospheric suction pressure approx. 10 m3/h
- Booster-version flow rate max. approx. 50 m3/h
- OEM block version available without pipework and instrumentation for integration in an OEM system
- Very robust and long-lasting construction
- Compact and foundation-free installation
- Very quiet and hence suitable for installation directly at the workplace
- Oil-free booster compression of nitrogen and air (CDA = Clean Dry Air)
- Oil-free recovery and compression of SF6 gas
- Oil-free booster compression and recovery of helium
- Oil-free compression of other gases such as refrigerants, argon and carbon dioxide